JACS Solutions is looking for a highly skilled and technical Pre Sales Engineer (SE) to support our customers and Sales team. The SE will be responsible for identifying and matching technology solutions with the customer’s technical challenges, needs, and objectives. The position has a high impact, very prominent role with responsibilities for maintaining relationships as a technical liaison with new and existing clients and providing domain subject matter expertise to establish credibility for JACS Solutions’ capabilities and value proposition as well as acting as the onsite trusted advisor as well as providing software and hardware support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct presentations for the customer’s key personnel
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of the customer organization
- Understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Assist with proposal writing and/or presentation of proposals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, and write technical information, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability with training to perform software and hardware triage and replacements
- Work closely with marketing teams to help position JACS products
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ successful experience in Technical Sales
- Prior CSE experience in the cellular carrier space (ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile experience needed)
- Ability to maintain a technical liaison relationship with customer and provide subject matter expertise to establish credibility
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as experience with technical writing.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer service orientation and professionalism
- Self-motivated, sales- and goal-driven individual