Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; suggestions about marketing strategies and sales strategies.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the Product Vision and Strategy by direct engagement with customers
- Work with key stakeholders (Sales, SA, Product, Engineers, etc.) to envision big picture ideas and translate them into detailed product requirements.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to provide actionable competitive intelligence, sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the field.
- Work with Product Management & Sales Leadership to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and product messaging
- Develop product marketing initiatives including content creation for outbound marketing campaigns, website content, product videos, webinars, customer case studies, and more
- Complete scheduling and assigning team members; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management or product development in B2B or prosumer environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills.
- Relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate a vision and get people invested in success.
- Have a master’s degree or higher in a STEM discipline or MBA
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Previous experience working in telecommunication industrials
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with one or more items of the following: Android, Linux, 2G/3G/4G/5G network