Job Responsibilities for Test Engineer:
- Design product-level test strategy for mobile and wireless devices, plan artifacts according to hardware and software system specifications and features such as component and service level testing, data conversion and system integration testing, continuous build release testing and version control.
- Provide on-site support, scenario analysis, and test scripts or procedures accordingly; Develop testing programs that address areas such as functional sanity, performance impacts, software features, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability; Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates; Test system modifications to prepare for implementation and product launch.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems; Assist with the development/execution of varying types of complex test cases.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostic analysis of system defects and conduct impact analysis.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Maintain databases of known test defects.
- Provide detailed status reporting, metrics and execution dashboards; Assist in the implementation of risk-based testing to align the testing effort with business risks/ complexities; Assist in testing project risks and communicates mitigation options to business/technology stakeholders.
- Perform real device testing involving ordering and provisioning of real handsets and ensuring correct provisioning at network elements.
- Assist project-based test team to achieve project quality success.
- Assign test work and responsibility to team members according to timeline and test plan.
- Assist in coordinating test resources including labor resources, test tools, consumable resources and etc.
- Assist in developing test instructions, quality assurance documentation, tech memos within test teams, across different departments internally and for active/potential customers.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Two years in the same occupation
About JACS Solutions:
JACS Solutions is growing and we are building a team of highly-motivated achievers and innovators. We are always seeking individuals who want to become part of a company that is leading the way and providing a best-in-class solutions. A pioneer and innovator, JACS Solution has earned a reputation for delivering cost-effective solutions to transportation, healthcare, hospitality, public sector, education, manufacturing, utilities and more.
At JACS Solutions, we offer each member of the team the opportunity to grow professionally and be a change agent for our fast-growing company. We also provide coverage for health insurance, Paid Time Off and flexible work hours based on your job responsibilities. If you are passionate about what you do, and wish to make a difference, JACS Solutions may just be the right place for you!